Start Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017
Order Form Due: Friday, October 20, 2017 at the Pack Meeting
Popcorn Pickup: Saturday, November 11, 2017 (Christ Church Episcopal, 21 Aurora Street)
Money Due: Friday, November 17, 2017 at the Pack Meeting
Six Simple Steps
- Always wear your “Class A” uniform (Lions can elect to wear their T-Shirt uniform).
- Always smile and introduce yourself.
- Always ask the customer if they want to support Cub Scouting (not if they want to buy popcorn).
- Know your popcorn flavors and the products you are selling. Have a recommendation ready.
- Have your order form and pen ready.
- Always say “Thank You.”
Other Important Notes
- Start immediately! All Cub Scouts in Hudson are selling during the same time period.
- Parents should accompany Scouts for all selling.
- Cash or check is accepted. Please make checks payable to “Pack 3322.” Scouts can elect to take payment at
time of order or at delivery of popcorn.
- For Tigers, Wolves, Bears and Webelos:
- Cub Scouts with sales over $330 will have their annual Pack dues of $110 waived.
- If a family has 2 or more Cub Scouts in the Pack, dues are waived for both if they reach $405 in
- For Lions:
- Lions with sales over $165 will have their annual Pack dues of $55 waived.
- If a family has a Lion and a Cub Scout in the Pack, dues are waived for both if they reach $370 in
- Cub Scouts who sell over $600 will receive the 10% bonus in their Pack 3322 Scout accounts. For example, if a Scout sells $700, he will get a $70 credit in their Scout account, which can then be used to pay for future Scout campouts or outings.
- Contact Cate Barker if you wish to setup online sales.
- Scouts get an online account that allows them to sell to friends and family that are out of town.
- Customers click on a link and can purchase popcorn using their credit card.
- Popcorn is shipped directly to the customer. (Popcorn products are slightly different)
- Please note, your friends and family will need to enter the Scout’s assigned sales number when placing an online order. Sales numbers are noted in the welcome email you receive after requesting to participate in online sales.
- When turning in your order form and money please clearly indicate the Scout’s name and prize selection on the order form. Money and checks should be in a sealed envelope with the Scout’s name to ensure proper credit.
Please call Cate Barker at 216-702- 8385 or email email@example.com with any questions or for additional order forms.