- turn in his or her popcorn/coffee money (checks must be made out to “Pack 3322”);
- if your Scout(s) did not sell enough popcorn to cover his or her dues, you should turn in your dues (checks must be made out to “Pack 3322”);
- place his or her suggested 40 oz. can of yams in the designated area (see below);
- enter the monthly guessing game (siblings have their own category and are also encouraged to submit a guess); and
- if applicable, turn in your Hudson-Giving-Tree donation (see above).
As veteran families may remember from last year, our chartering organization, Christ Church Episcopal, has a canned yam drive every November. We again would like to assist CCE in collecting canned yams for distribution to those less fortunate. Therefore, we ask each Scout to donate at least one 40 oz. can of yams by bringing it to this month’s Pack meeting.