The annual Hudson Memorial Day Parade will take place on Monday, May 28th, and, once again, Pack 3322 is ready to march. The parade begins at 10:00 am sharp from Milford Road, behind the Acme Plaza. The parade ends at the Markilie Cemetery on State Route 91, just beyond Saint Mary Church. No need to register for this event; just show up ready to march.
A few details:
– All Scouts should wear the Official Scout Uniform Shirt (Class A) with neckerchief and slide. Shirts MUST be tucked in.
– Shorts are acceptable, weather permitting.
– Comfortable walking shoes are a must. No flip-flops, Crocs, sandals, etc.
– Wear sunscreen as appropriate.
– If it is hot, bring a bottle of water.
– Parents and siblings are encouraged to join us. Young siblings can be in strollers.
– No scooters, Razors, skateboards, bicycles.
A parent or family member MUST be present at Markilie Cemetery at the end of the parade route to claim each Scout. The adult leaders will wait until all boys are claimed. There is a Memorial Service at the cemetery following the parade, and everyone is welcome to attend.