Pack 3322’s end of the year picnic will be held at Hudson Springs Park and will include a family picnic, canoeing, a fishing derby, hiking, games, and campfire ceremony, and more!
New families, learn more about Pack 3322. We welcome new families to join us for the day time activities. Meet with current scouts, their families, and leaders to learn more about joining Pack 3322.
The day’s activities and picnic are free.
Scouts should wear Class Bs.
Agenda (ADJUSTED FOR WEATHER)
- 5pm – Arrive at Clark Pavilion at Hudson Springs Park already fed (there will be no picnic).
- 5pm-6:30pm – Pack Fishing Derby (possible canoeing too)
- 6:30-7pm – Skit/song rehearsal, presenting of awards
- 7pm-8pm – Pack Hike
- 8pm-9:30ish – Pack campfire (with s’mores) and US Flag Retirement Ceremony
- 9:30ish – Depart and sleep in your own beds (no camping out – no need to bring tents, sleeping bags, etc.)
For this updated plan, please make sure to bring:
- fishing gear (please bring extra gear to let others use, if you available)
- rain boots or footwear that can get muddy (it will be muddy around the lake and on Scout Hill, where the campfire will be)
- extra socks
- rain jackets
- flashlight to help you get back to the cars after the campfire
- US flags that are suitable for retirement
The Pack will provide bait and the s’mores accouterments.
If you paid $10 to camp, we will credit your Scout account.